Compartir en las Redes !

Twitter Whatsapp Telegram Pinterest Linkedin Tumblr Reddit

Reparaciones: Hechos y realidad vs narrativa - "Sunny is not responsible for what her ancestors did"

El mundo del día visto por los foristas de la comunidad !
InkeyZero

Reparaciones: Hechos y realidad vs narrativa - "Sunny is not responsible for what her ancestors did"

Mensaje por InkeyZero »

La salsa, el pavo y la pava. Escenario # 91323435

@rhondabrown4456
Oppressor and colonizer! I looked up what MLK said about reparations and he stated “ There are twice as many white people in poverty as there is African Americans. Therefore I will not dwell on the experiences of poverty that derive from racial discrimination but will discuss the poverty that affects white and Negro alike” I have always held MLK in the highest regard and I feel like she is the one twisting his words and dreams to suit her purpose! i have felt for a long time that if MLK was alive today he would not approve of the way things were, but not for the reasons most African Americans would think!
@GhostSal
“Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?” -Thomas Sowell
@kristindulay8475
The comment made by her and Joy though near the end. "How are you responsible for what your ancestors did?". Very hypocritical after all she has preached.
Scientists play a dangerous game when they tailor factual statements to promote policy goals
Responder